- PCB has updated to Rev. 1.5
- Complete kits and finished devices can be obtained from me. (send an email)
- Ken Handel has released JSIDPlay2 4.6, now official with an Android app that turns the SIDBlaster into a SIDPod or SIDMan. All you need is a USB (OTG) adapter and possibly a mono to stereo adapter for headphones.
- There is a new pimped version of goattracker: GTUltra works fine with SIDBlaster too.
- PCB has updated to Rev. 1.4
- Some complete kits and finished devices can be obtained from me. (send an email)
- Ken Handel has made an Android app that turns the SIDBlaster into a SIDPod or SIDMan. All you need is a USB (OTG) adapter and possibly a mono to stereo adapter for headphones.
The Version 0.8 of the sid-object (a Max/MSP extension) is released.
Better multitasking and multidevice-supporting.
Update, if you are use the AIASS-M4L device.
See download-section for download.
JSidPlay2 beta with SIDBlaster-USB support
Ken Händel has realized a SIDBlaster-USB support for his JSIDPlay2.
You can download the last beta on his page.
The source code for the VST is available at:
And the source code for the Max/MSP object under:
- The PCB has been updated to Rev. 1.3. It's just cosmetic changes.
- A new user manual has been created.
- Ken Handel ported the hardsid library and his JSIDPlay2 to linux and MacOS.
- AIASS has also been ported to Linux and MacOS, but beta testers are still being sought.
See SIDBlaster-USB Tic Tac on GitHub for all the stuff
The Sidblaster-USB TicTac Rev. 1.2 is available.
All Files at GitHub uploaded.
- - Red TX / RX LED
- - New experimental jumper to connect ground with USB shield
- - Recesses for Tic Tac box
A small improvement in the firmware: With a future version of hardsid.dll it will be possible to read from the sidblaster USB. However, with an additional (asynchronous) method. For example, reading Syncrones in Vice will never be possible.